Generally speaking, I (Ellis Garvin) write most of the articles on my site. Even when I do use guest authors, it typically becomes a collaboration with me heavily editing and adding to the content.
All posts I write go through the following checks:
- Original content written by me
- Checked to be free of spelling and grammar errors
- Any sources used for information or quotes are cited and linked to
- Is not duplicated or plagiarized content
- Uses royalty and copyright-free images
- May not be duplicated or copied in any way without express written permission from me
- Is either my opinion or, if fact-based, is factually correct information with corroborating links to credible sources
I reserve the right to go back to any post on my site and update, alter, edit, or delete it at any time.
If you feel there is any content on my site that does not meet these standards (disagreeing with my opinion is NOT the same thing) please contact me.